Simpsons Home Inter. V1 Simpsons Home Inter. V1

Not bad

That was really well made, I can't believe you drew all that! I couldn't figure out how to get back out of Bart's bedroom though and also the garden seemed to be off limits, would've been cool to add it. Also, you should have turned it into some kind of game where you had to find something by following clues, that would have been awesome!

TrueDarkness responds:

I was thinking of a game like that much like Crimson Room or the new Escape: The Room game but instead I am working on a game where you are bart simpson and your on the skate board and you gotta run over ned flanders constantly. And when you hit him he just flips up in the air. lol. Well thanks for the review

Exmortis Exmortis

Cool

I only played a bit but it looks absolutely fantastic; very creepy! So far the only aspect I didn't like was all the text in the books, there's too much information to read. Either way I will come back and play the whole thing when I have time, it seems really interesting, well done!

Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

Cool

Gross, but cool. It's impossible to beat unless you read the guide though!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Dood!

This is awesome! One of the best games on NG ever! Well Done!!!

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

Not bad

The graphics and animation are top notch so well done with that! The game itself is way too easy as you are simply following the on-screen instruction which tell you everything you have to do, I didn't make a single mistake and didn't bother going back to find out how you could lose. You should have had an instructions screen at the very beginning and then let the player just figure the rest out himself. There should have been more things to do and more obstacles, needs to be challanging!

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

24 out of 100

I got quite bored by the end and just clicked the same button to finish it quicker but it was alright. I have no idea how you found all this information but well done!

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Best game ever!

Damn, this is by far the best game on Newgrounds! The experiment mode was cool, you can spawn some strange items if you look for the right buttons

Goldenass- Part 2 Goldenass- Part 2

cool

very good, but too hard!

Gunslinger Gunslinger

...

A great idea but it just took way too long to kill someone, and it was too difficult to shoot them

Girly Girl (Dress-Up) x 2 Girly Girl (Dress-Up) x 2

...

Anyone notice that you can make her look like Lara Croft?