Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Oh dear god...

That's like the funniest thing I have seen on Newgrounds in a very long time! It's ridiculous, well done.

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

Cool

The 3D models were awesome but the 2D looked kinda dodgy. It was funny though and certainly made me laugh. Well done!

Siscos Case Episode 1 DX Siscos Case Episode 1 DX

Cool

The drawings looked a bit off but the animation was first class. I can tell a lot of effort went into making this and it is pretty cool. Also, I love the music. Well done.

zeppelin-man responds:

guess what......your awesome.

Simpsons Home Inter. V1 Simpsons Home Inter. V1

Not bad

That was really well made, I can't believe you drew all that! I couldn't figure out how to get back out of Bart's bedroom though and also the garden seemed to be off limits, would've been cool to add it. Also, you should have turned it into some kind of game where you had to find something by following clues, that would have been awesome!

TrueDarkness responds:

I was thinking of a game like that much like Crimson Room or the new Escape: The Room game but instead I am working on a game where you are bart simpson and your on the skate board and you gotta run over ned flanders constantly. And when you hit him he just flips up in the air. lol. Well thanks for the review

Exmortis Exmortis

Cool

I only played a bit but it looks absolutely fantastic; very creepy! So far the only aspect I didn't like was all the text in the books, there's too much information to read. Either way I will come back and play the whole thing when I have time, it seems really interesting, well done!

Saved By Your Balls Saved By Your Balls

Cool

Gross, but cool. It's impossible to beat unless you read the guide though!